- Law LLB (Hons) Degree at the University of West of England, Bristol - 2004
- Bar Vocational Course at The Bristol Institute of Legal Practice - 2005
- Qualified as a Barrister and was called to the Bar - 2006
- Crime, Law and Society (MA) Master Degree at The University of Manchester - 2006
- Qualified as a Solicitor - 2012
Fian qualified as a Barrister in 2006 and, at the end of her Master’s degree, she began her legal career with Michael Taylor Associates, before qualifying as a Solicitor in 2012.
She joined Horwich Cohen Coghlan Solicitors in 2013 and 1ST CENTRAL Law in 2014.
Since joining 1ST CENTRAL Law, Fian has been promoted to FTU Team Manager and is actively involved with the day-to-day supervision and development of all employees in this team.
In addition, she reviews files involving complex and high-value personal injury work, and cases covering a wide range of issues relating to accident claims.